All Discussions Tagged 'tech' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

#MOMTravelchat twitter party with giveaways

Join us on Tuesday, April 22 at 9:00 PM EST at #MOMtravelchat on Twitter.We talk about all things related to parentings, kids and travel.Th…

Started by Eileen Gunn

0 Apr 16

Win a MacBook Air!

Win a MacBook Air! Super easy entry, just a name and email address. A winner will be selected when the brand new haveyouseen.com is launche…

Started by Brittany Burrows

0 Mar 19

iPhone Case Reviewers Wanted

Hello Everyone! I am a blogger, but I also own my own company, Under the Rainbow Media LLC.  I am looking for bloggers who would be interes…

Started by Erika

0 Oct 23, 2013

Is it easier to follow a blog through a Facebook page?

I would love to get some genuine followers on my blog. It is not a commercial blog, no product reviews or giveaways. I write about parentin…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

0 Dec 8, 2011

Jawbone ICON Wireless Headset Giveaway!

You can win a $100 Jawbone Icon Wireless Headset, till 5/11, from Love That Max.

Started by Ellen Seidman

0 May 4, 2010

If you need Tech Support with your blog, here's who I recommend...

Hi Ladies: If you are like me, you do the best you can...and sometimes you just hit a wall...I've had some issues with 3rd party plug ins a…

Started by Swati Bharteey

0 Oct 28, 2009

Tech Wants

What new tech toys do you have your eyes on? I am thinking about getting the Vivian Tam digital clutch. So cute! I already have The Peek…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

33 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Erica M

I need a techie for some blog help...pretty please

I offered to help a friend move her blog to a custom domain we got through google, but not throgh the blogger dashboard. I've been working…

Started by Nessa

0 Feb 20, 2009

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service