All Discussions Tagged 'technology' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Giving away Sprint MotoX Android Phone

I'm giving away a Sprint MotoX Android phone. Entry is easy! You just comment and follow the instructions on the rafflecopter widget. http:…

Started by Kim S.

0 Dec 11, 2013

Technology-- love it or hate it??

We're writing a series on technology-- the good, the bad, the ugly! Technology can be a great thing if it is used properly. It can be an aw…

Started by Jenny Schick

0 Mar 8, 2011

Win MyPhones- a premium headset designed specifically for kids, value $40

MyPhones is a premium over-the-ear headset with a built-in volume control set at the ideal level to keep young ears free from damage. All y…

Started by Ilana Wiles

0 Oct 18, 2010

Logitech HD C910 Webcam

http://www.akronohiomoms.com/giveaways/currentgiveaways/stay-in-touch-with-your-loved-ones-with-the-logitech-hd-pro-webcam-c910-review/Grea

Started by Cindy Orley

0 Sep 16, 2010

Giveaway Countdown Wordpress WIdget seeking Beta Testers

Hey, we've crafted a Wordpress Widget specifically for Mommy Blogs who have to handle multiple giveaways at one time.  It lists, in one pla…

Started by Cindy Orley

0 May 4, 2010

Seagate FreeAgent Go and FreeAgent DockStar Giveaway (Ends 4/6)

Latest giveaways at SahmReviews.com: Seagate FreeAgent DockStar and FreeAgent Go Package! Ends 04/06/2010 Leave a comment to enter - bonus…

Started by Nicole

0 Mar 25, 2010

NEW IN BLOGGING

I am new in the blogging scene, need followers, so I can read back posts, follow new friends and read their thoughts. Thanks for the help.

Started by Gemini

3 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Brittney McLain

Tech Wants

What new tech toys do you have your eyes on? I am thinking about getting the Vivian Tam digital clutch. So cute! I already have The Peek…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

33 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Erica M

Fill in that gap, baby!

The trouble with having a techie husband is that I have tended to leave all technology-related matters to him. (I know, shame on me.) This…

Started by Dheepa Maturi

0 May 11, 2009

Poingo Reading System 2-Book Set from SAHM Reviews

Win a Poingo Reading System 2-Book Set from SAHM Reviews Ends 11/24/2008 Bonus entries available - check out the post for details!

Started by Nicole

0 Nov 19, 2008

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newsborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more to to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service