All Discussions Tagged 'technology' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Giving away Sprint MotoX Android Phone

I'm giving away a Sprint MotoX Android phone. Entry is easy! You just comment and follow the instructions on the rafflecopter widget. http:…

Started by Kim S.

0 Dec 11, 2013

Technology-- love it or hate it??

We're writing a series on technology-- the good, the bad, the ugly! Technology can be a great thing if it is used properly. It can be an aw…

Started by Jenny Schick

0 Mar 8, 2011

Win MyPhones- a premium headset designed specifically for kids, value $40

MyPhones is a premium over-the-ear headset with a built-in volume control set at the ideal level to keep young ears free from damage. All y…

Started by Ilana Wiles

0 Oct 18, 2010

Logitech HD C910 Webcam

http://www.akronohiomoms.com/giveaways/currentgiveaways/stay-in-touch-with-your-loved-ones-with-the-logitech-hd-pro-webcam-c910-review/Grea

Started by Cindy Orley

0 Sep 16, 2010

Giveaway Countdown Wordpress WIdget seeking Beta Testers

Hey, we've crafted a Wordpress Widget specifically for Mommy Blogs who have to handle multiple giveaways at one time.  It lists, in one pla…

Started by Cindy Orley

0 May 4, 2010

Seagate FreeAgent Go and FreeAgent DockStar Giveaway (Ends 4/6)

Latest giveaways at SahmReviews.com: Seagate FreeAgent DockStar and FreeAgent Go Package! Ends 04/06/2010 Leave a comment to enter - bonus…

Started by Nicole

0 Mar 25, 2010

NEW IN BLOGGING

I am new in the blogging scene, need followers, so I can read back posts, follow new friends and read their thoughts. Thanks for the help.

Started by Gemini

3 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Brittney McLain

Tech Wants

What new tech toys do you have your eyes on? I am thinking about getting the Vivian Tam digital clutch. So cute! I already have The Peek…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

33 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Erica M

Fill in that gap, baby!

The trouble with having a techie husband is that I have tended to leave all technology-related matters to him. (I know, shame on me.) This…

Started by Dheepa Maturi

0 May 11, 2009

Poingo Reading System 2-Book Set from SAHM Reviews

Win a Poingo Reading System 2-Book Set from SAHM Reviews Ends 11/24/2008 Bonus entries available - check out the post for details!

Started by Nicole

0 Nov 19, 2008

RSS

10/22/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service