All Discussions Tagged 'twitter' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you recommend really getting started on Twitter?

Good Morning Everyone! I am very conformable with facebook, instagram and blogger.. Twitter... not so much. I have an account but haven't d…

Started by Jenny Morgan

1 Nov 12
Reply by Emily Graham

Follow me and I will follow you back

Please leave a comment of your social sites and I will follow you back. Here's mine. Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/people/ladyannelo

Started by Lady Anne Louise Barrun

0 Nov 3

Follow Me, I'll Follow you, You follow her, She'll Follow, too!

I'm a newbie blogger (pushing two months now, but still full of questions), and I have found great help in joining this club and meeting so…

Started by Carica

121 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Don't Tell Anyone

Do you want more blog followers? Do you want more people commenting on your articles?

So do I.  I'm looking for a core group maybe 15-20 bloggers.  The deal is simple we all sign up as followers of each other's blogs, read t…

Started by ParentsDesk

6 May 3, 2012
Reply by Tronci S

For those of you who can't attend blog conferences!

Hi ladies! I know how tough it can be to get to blog conferences. I've only been to a couple myself due to the costs, traveling and all tha…

Started by Melissa C

0 Feb 29, 2012

Is it easier to follow a blog through a Facebook page?

I would love to get some genuine followers on my blog. It is not a commercial blog, no product reviews or giveaways. I write about parentin…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

0 Dec 8, 2011

Follow ME and I will Follow YOU - I promise =0)

I would love to follow your blog! Heres mine http://spoiledmuch.com   I will also follow you on these too Follow: @spoiledmuch.com Like:…

Started by Crystal Free

22 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Anu K

Would Like to Follow Mom Bloggers on Twitter

I am new to blogging; I just started a Twitter account for my mom blog. But I would really like to follow some other mom blogs on Twitter.…

Started by Angela

22 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Angela

Sunday Social Network Exchange - Expand Your Social Networks

If you are looking to expand your social network reach come join the Sunday Social Network Exchange. Here you can link up your Twitter and…

Started by FrugalMom

0 Sep 11, 2011

Mama-press is now on Twitter as Mama_press

I finally opened a twitter account for Mama-press.  I could not use a dash, so my username is Mama_press instead.  Please follow!  Mama-pre…

Started by Tracy C

2 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Tracy C

MBC Cutie of the Week

Uploaded by Katie Wiederholt. Upload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Question of the Day

Thanksgiving Turkey + You

For your Thanksgiving dinner, who makes the turkey in your home? Is it you, your husband, signifant other, or someone else in your family? Or, do you just get your Thanksgiving dinner catered?

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service