All Discussions Tagged 'twitter' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Follow me on Google Friend Connect or Twitter and I will Follow you back!

Hello!If you would like to follow my blog or follow me on Twitter then I would be more than happy to follow you back.  I love to read blogs…

Started by Ashlee

4 May 12, 2010
Reply by Lisa Benest MD

Follow Me . . . I'll Follow You . . .on FB and Twitter, Too!

Like my little rhyme?  :)  Yes, I am all about helping my fellow mommy bloggers out.  I feel like FB is probably one of the best tools, sin…

Started by Erica Gold

1 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Erica Gold

Twitter question

When someone asks you to tweet about their giveaway.  How do I post with the status number that they want.  Can't seem to find that info an…

Started by Debbie Hassman

1 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Reyna M

Twitter vs. Facebook Talk to me Ladies...Which one do you like best?

I have had my blog going for just over a month now. I signed up for twitter. Still trying to figure it out. Today I just made a Facebook pa…

Started by This Mama Works It!

10 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by This Mama Works It!

Using Twitter to bring traffic to blog

I am new to Twitter.  To those of you who have been using it for a while, how do you go about using it to drive traffic to your blog?  Any…

Started by Dalia (Generation X Mom)

2 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Mary Avent

New Blogs --I will follow you on google reader and twitter

If you have a new blog, I'd love to come check out your blog. Go to my site, The Suburban Jungle, and leave me a comment somewhere. :) Beco…

Started by Angela at The Suburban Jungle

0 Sep 13, 2009

Lost all my Twitter followers! Need to start all over!

About three weeks ago all my Twitter followers just vanished as well as most of the people I was following. I am trying to rebuild from mem…

Started by Nessa

0 Aug 13, 2009

Facebook or Twitter?

If you could only pick one which would you pick? This would be very hard but I think I would pick Twitter but I am visual so love Facebook…

Started by kristen andrews

28 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Beth aka Confusedhomemaker

Help me Twitter please

I do not "twitter" - not yet anyway - BUT am looking for someone to author a piece on twittering. How, what, why, and when to "twitter" tha…

Started by Single Rose

3 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Mary McCarthy

Celebrities: Blogging and Tweeting is it really them?

What do you think? Do you think celebrities are really doing their own tweeting and blogging or are they one of their employees?

Started by kristen andrews

0 Mar 23, 2009

Question of the Day

With all of the food temptations out there how often do you eat healthy? 

Are you a healthy eater?

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

Hey Blogger Moms! Let's support each other on Instagram! Post your Instagram I.D. or address on the comment. It may be helpful to say you are from MBC.

Let's support each other!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service