All Discussions Tagged 'vacation' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you have any tips for parents of children who climb?!

Hi everyone,   I am the Mum of a little boy who learnt to climb way before he was able to walk and it was quite a trying time. Through my b…

Started by Sarah Winborn

0 Feb 2, 2011

Buzz Away Mosquito Repellent Giveaway!!

For those of you taking vacations in the winter months, don't leave home without your all natural bug repellent.  Buzz Away has a host of p…

Started by Roberta Hawkins Harvey

0 Oct 13, 2010

Enter to win a Mexico Vacation Giveaway!!!**3 winners!!** ENDS MONDAY APRIL 5 AT MIDNIGHT!

Enter to win a Mexico Vacation Giveaway!!!**3 winners!!** HURRY ENDS MONDAY!!!***3 lucky winners will receive a *** 7-Day Luxury 5 St…

Started by Kari Day

1 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Jonathan Melugin

Moms on Vacation Cruise!

Moms, are you ready for a vacation?  The Moms on Vacation Travel Club is organizing a 3 day cruise to the Bahamas.  The cruise is May 14-17…

Started by Caroline Schafer

0 Feb 4, 2010

Do you need a mom vacation?

Of course you do? Did you know that more and more moms are taking momcations, short getaways with their mom friends? Think about it...what…

Started by Caroline Schafer

0 Dec 12, 2009

1 night stay for 2 at Lucille’s Mountaintop Inn in the North Georgia mountains

I am pleased to announce that Lucille’s Mountaintop Inn will be awarding 1 lucky mommy and her spouse a gift certificate for a 1 night sta…

Started by April Sexton

0 Oct 28, 2009

Win a Vacation Getwaway Set from Mary Kay!

I am very excited to offer this giveaway to all of you, this will be perfect for summer and any travel plans you may have! This fabulous s…

Started by Ashley Walkup

1 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Frugal Mom knows Best

Looking for a summer guest blogger?

Hi everyone, If any of you are planning some getaway time with the fam this summer, I would be more than happy to blog-sit for as little o…

Started by NoReturnMom

1 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Jerri Ann

Really cool travel deal!

I just found out about this travel deal and I wanted to share it with you moms... I know we can all save money... but it's almost a game! L…

Started by Joanna

0 Jan 24, 2009

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service