All Discussions Tagged 'weight' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weight Loss for your Wedding

"Will you marry me?" Those tiny words will change your lives and have you hitting the gym within days to fit into that perfect dress…

Started by Peta-Gaye Drummond

0 Nov 3, 2013

Please support me...

I have applied to be a Mamavation Mom. Winners are set up with support, tools, and professional coaches to help transform mind and body on…

Started by Momma Young

0 Jan 14, 2012

Tips (And Recipes) For a Healthy Thanksgiving

With Thanksgiving just around the corner, you might think it is impossible to stick to a healthy eating plan-right? Wrong! Although high ca…

Started by Joanna Dolgoff, MD

2 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Patti Dunn

Looking to get healthy, lose weight, better nutrition and survive the holidays?

Looking to get healthy, lose weight, better nutrition and survive the holidays? Visit Mommiesandbeyond.com to read about my personal experi…

Started by shanna brooks

0 Oct 19, 2011

Baby Weight? Or real life weight?

I am sitting here over weight and thinking is this really baby weight or is this real life weight? I mean is that an excuse to keep eating…

Started by Elizabeth Schar

0 Jun 9, 2011

Just a spoonful of High Fructose Corn Syrup helps the medicine go down??

Have any of you seen those latest commercials about High Fructose Corn Syrup? They go something like this, "I've been confused about High…

Started by Brenda B

0 May 10, 2011

Who wants to Lose 5-10lbs with me in MAY?

Want to know all the details about this challenge..   Visit me here to read all about it...   http://stepsof-faith.blogspot.com/2011/0

Started by Jackie De La Cruz

0 Apr 30, 2011

Take the 90 Day Challenge!

Hello Ladies!   Looking forward to Summer and actually being able to shop for a swimsuit!    2 weeks ago I started my journey to total heal…

Started by Krisna

0 Mar 20, 2011

Sleep Deprivation Related to Weight Gain

There seems to be a number of contributing factors to the obesity epidemic our nation is facing. Some of these include excessive caloric in…

2 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Robyn

Think Your Kids Are Getting Enough Exercise? Chances Are, You Are Wrong!

The Age of Computers and Television has also become the Age of the Couch Potato. Instead of running outside to play, our kids choose to sit…

1 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Kathryn Caldwell

RSS

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Can You Read Books on a Tablet?

Real books or tablets for you?