All Discussions Tagged 'weight' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WIN! your Weight Loss

Take your weight loss to the ULTIMATE level with this weight loss pack!  Comes in 6 yummy flavors ... and includes satisfying protein meal…

Started by Mommy Ro

0 May 22

Weight Loss for your Wedding

"Will you marry me?" Those tiny words will change your lives and have you hitting the gym within days to fit into that perfect dress…

Started by Peta-Gaye Drummond

0 Nov 3, 2013

The Dash Diet Action Plan Giveaway

We are giving away a copy of this sensible book that helps lower bloodpressure and more http://skyyogastudio.com/2012/03/22/the-dash-diet-a

Started by Emily Canibano

0 Mar 24, 2012

Please support me...

I have applied to be a Mamavation Mom. Winners are set up with support, tools, and professional coaches to help transform mind and body on…

Started by Momma Young

0 Jan 14, 2012

Tips (And Recipes) For a Healthy Thanksgiving

With Thanksgiving just around the corner, you might think it is impossible to stick to a healthy eating plan-right? Wrong! Although high ca…

Started by Joanna Dolgoff, MD

2 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Patti Dunn

{Giveaway} GET A JUMP START ON THE NEW YOU FOR 2012!! - Ends 11/22

Enter to win the Lichi Super Fruit Weight Loss Program. The program is all natural, taste great and you will be sure to feel energized with…

Started by GIna Pomponio

0 Nov 8, 2011

Looking to get healthy, lose weight, better nutrition and survive the holidays?

Looking to get healthy, lose weight, better nutrition and survive the holidays? Visit Mommiesandbeyond.com to read about my personal experi…

Started by shanna brooks

0 Oct 19, 2011

Living Smart Girl - Green Tea Plus - Ends 10/10

Living Smart Girl - Green Tea Plus - Ends 10/10

Started by Lindsay Chung

0 Sep 23, 2011

ZoneFast Weight Loss Program Giveaway ($179 value!)

Enter for a chance to win a two week supply of the ZoneFast Weight Loss program and jump start your diet. A $179 value!   Grandma's Guide t…

Started by Carla Schmeing Bruns

0 Aug 31, 2011

Baby Weight? Or real life weight?

I am sitting here over weight and thinking is this really baby weight or is this real life weight? I mean is that an excuse to keep eating…

Started by Elizabeth Schar

0 Jun 9, 2011

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service