All Discussions Tagged 'women' (30)

Discussions Replies Moms Say

Soliciting Followers, Inquire Within :)

I'm looking for followers for my 6 week old blog: www.iconveyawareness.com. I am at 19 presently. My blog is about health and wellness and…

Started by Jessica David

23 May 3, 2010
Reply by Jessica David

Helping others with your blog?

How are you helping others with your blog? What are some ways we all can help each other through blogging?We think blogging has become so t…

Started by Angela & Angelica

0 Apr 20, 2010

Crocs McCall Shoes Giveaway

Win a pair of the adorable and stylish Crocs McCall shoes in your choice of color and size, ends 1/12

Started by Ellen

0 Jan 7, 2010

My EBay Store New & Used Items

Hi, just wanted to let you know about my Ebay store. Its called Tammy's Little Treasures. I sell new and used items. Mostly children's, bab…

Started by Tammy Higgins

0 Dec 9, 2009

Are you a Compulsive Shopper?

Hi Ladies!! I am a psychotherapist for women (exclusively) looking for women to share their stories about their relationship with... you g…

Started by Kimberly M

0 Apr 16, 2009

Sane Fitness Preggers Giveaway!

The Pacifist Mom is giving away a Sane Fitness Preggers! Contest ends 04/12 http://thepacifistmom.blogspot.com/2009/03/product-review-give

Started by Kim Cantrell

0 Mar 29, 2009

Women and the food crisis burden

With the financial crisis and climate crisis creating food crisis, something less talked about is the affect of these on women, particularl…

Started by Lilly Mouse

2 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Lilly Mouse

Breastfeeding and it's Stresses

The first time I breastfed, I did not have a pleasant experience. Sore nipples, hours on the breast, dry nipples, I hated it all. In fact,…

Started by Maria (ConversationswithMoms)

7 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by Maria (ConversationswithMoms)

When do you think it is ok for our daughters to start dating?

I have four daughters (and one son) and I ask myself this question frequently. What do you think?

Started by Bobbi Moro

14 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by Nadine Sheree

Contest - spirited woman video contest

I don't know if contests belong under giveaways - but here is the info! http://www.thespiritedwoman.com/videocontest/ The goal of the vide…

Started by Rachel LeRoy

0 Sep 24, 2008

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service