All Discussions Tagged 'wordpress' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why are you using Blogger?

Okay so I admit, I'm new to blogging.  I've never really read too many before, but lately I've been delving into the wonderful world of blo…

Started by Brenda B

16 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Reanaclaire

Wordpress Blogs - Add plugins to a page (not post)?

I've started my first Holiday Gift Guide. I ended up having a designer make it for me after trying unsuccessfully to create it on my own. N…

Started by ConnieFoggles

0 Nov 12, 2010

Blog Designers

I am currently looking for a blog designer to do a total transfer from blogger to wordpress.org. I am also looking to completely change my…

Started by Georgiana Owens

1 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Justina Wang

Blogger to Wordpress

I would love to move to Wordpress - currently on blogger - and was wondering if I can run ads on the free wordpress blogs or if I would nee…

Started by Audra Michelle

4 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Justina Wang

Need a Blog Designer!

I'm looking to move from blogspot to wordpress.org so I would need a total transfer, I am also looking for a whole new theme. If there are…

Started by Georgiana Owens

1 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Nikki Brewer

Who Uses CommentLuv Plugin?

I am looking of making a list of mom, dad, and family blogs that use the commentluv plugin. Hopefully the list will be means of more traffi…

Started by Jessica

0 Dec 28, 2009

Custom Domain Name on Blogger or Transition to WordPress

Hi everyone, I currently write 2 Toddlers and Me through Blogger and am thinking about purchasing the custom domain name Blogger offers. I…

Started by Tesa Nicolanti

0 Dec 15, 2009

Okay who can help with information about moving to wordpress

I am really considering the move but am ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED lol. I want to know several things. ~ I bought my domain through blogger (goo…

Started by Toni

0 May 22, 2009

Calling All Mommy Bloggers!!!!!

I'm appealing to all mommy bloggers out there. I just developed a new WAHM site and I really would like to provide more content---not ju…

Started by Angie Fisher

4 May 2, 2009
Reply by Jillian Yates

What Blogging Platform Do You Use & Why?

Just curious about the different platforms and who uses what... I use Blogger, but only because it was the only one I knew about when I sta…

Started by April

13 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Elisa

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service