All Discussions Tagged 'work' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Will you Follow Me on my Blog?

Hi!   I'm a work-at-home mom who blogs about "beautifying the work-at-home mom."Check out my posts on work at home moms here: Work-at-Home…

Started by martinecdeluna

1 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Teresa Fritz

Any Work-at-Home Mom Blogs I Can Follow?

Hi, moms!   I'm on the lookout for blogs by work-at-home moms such as myself. I'm Martine, and I blog over at http://daintymom.blogspot.com

Started by martinecdeluna

14 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by martinecdeluna

Benefits of Residual Income

"By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day." - Robert Frost "Family, religion,…

Started by Jean Myles

0 Feb 7, 2011

Love your job with Just Jewelry! Join Today for only $79!

Just Jewelry launched two specials in January but time is starting to run out! These incredible business building offers end at midnight…

Started by jessica guthrie

0 Jan 23, 2011

What is Residual Income?

I just wrote an article on the comparison between residual income and linear income that I think many moms will find informative. Residual…

Started by Jean Myles

0 Jan 20, 2011

Hi, I am looking for followers.

Hi, I am looking for followers and I will follow you in return.Thanks http://Blogs.FanBox.com/ChildrenareoneofthemanygiftsthatGodhasgi

Started by Safiyyah Abdurrahman

0 Dec 10, 2010

Bring Your Baby to Work - Good or Bad Idea?

Bring your baby to work programs were recently listed as one of the top "10 ways companies are making workplaces more flexible."One comment…

Started by foooodie

0 Nov 21, 2010

Looking for new followers!

Hi! I'm new here and hope to make some new followers! If you leave a comment letting me know that you are following me from MBC, I will fol…

Started by Deanna

5 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Kim R.

Work At Home Mom Day!!!

Every Wednesday I feature a WAHM on my blog. I think it's super important for all of us to stick together and help promote eachother. If yo…

Started by Jennifer Gilbert

0 Oct 6, 2010

Perfect Job for moms that want their own schedule!!!!

I am an independent stylist for Stella & Dot which is a trendy and affordable boutique style jewlery line. Although it's really popular…

Started by Colbi Marks

0 Sep 28, 2010

RSS

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Is Letter Writing Dead?

When was the last time you took a moment to write someone a letter?