All Discussions Tagged 'writers' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are there any Writer Mom Bloggers out there?

I would love to connect with other Mom Writers.  Follow me on FB: Pamelamaynard Visit my blog: Pamela Maynard's Pen Join my circle on Googl…

Started by Pamela Maynard

0 Aug 28, 2011

Writers Block

I am having writers block!  HELP!  Does anyone have ideas for a blog topic??  I have a few but I am not in the mood to write about them - d…

Started by Elizabeth McFarland

3 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth McFarland

Getting Guest Writers

Hey everyone!I am the Promotions Director for a national non-profit support network for moms.  TheMommiesNetwork.org.  Since becoming the d…

Started by Margie Gilbert

4 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Margie Gilbert

Guest Writers Needed

I am currently in need of Guest Writers to contribute on Thursday's.  I would like to have a new guest each Thursday.  Please let me know i…

Started by Danielle Maynard

4 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Crystal Kennedy

New Group- Real Connections Real Content- Looking for LIFE content writers

This group is for people who read and write blog posts. I like to call it joy blogging!If you have a giveaway here or there (not the whole…

Started by Angelia Sims

1 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Scarlett

We want to feature YOU!

Okay, mom bloggers. Our site, My Mommy Manual is a collaborative site featuring experiences and advice from moms of infants, tots and teens…

Started by Ria

18 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Shalyn

WRITING BLOGS

I am looking for writing blogs!! Anything and everything writing...NaNoWriMo....publishing....non-fiction....if you ave one or know of one…

Started by Dominique

0 Nov 7, 2009

Need Writers (Paying Job!)

I'm the owner of Business Support Group, a business services company that provides writing, editing and virtual assistance to small and hom…

Started by Dee Bishop

0 Oct 28, 2009

Offer ends July 4.

Just enrolled my eldest son (7 yrs) in the Weekly Writer's Summer Travel Club and we have the privilege of inviting 3 other students to joi…

Started by Joey

0 Jul 3, 2009

Calling All Mommy Bloggers!!!!!

I'm appealing to all mommy bloggers out there. I just developed a new WAHM site and I really would like to provide more content---not ju…

Started by Angie Fisher

4 May 2, 2009
Reply by Jillian Yates

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service