$100 Towards "The Scrap Rack" Scrapbooking Organization System {Giveaway & a Freebie!}

I could write on and on about all sorts of aspects of the Scrap Rack and the system behind it, but rather than that, I thought I’d list the top 5 reasons why I would recommend it:

1. It is adaptable and personal to my preferences
  2. It makes me use products I forgot I had
  3. It actually saves space on my scrap table
  4. Set up and clean up is much faster.
  5. It is very portable…I could take my entire system with me anywhere I go if I wanted to.

The system is based on 4 main sections that are further subdivided based on your preferences, thus covering every kind of embellishment or product you have:

1. Alphabets, Numbers and Punctuation
  2. Themes A to Z
  3. The Calendar
  4. The Rainbow

Follow Tiffany on Twitter! @ScrapRackLady

WIN IT! One winner will receive a $100 credit to The Scrap Rack! Winner will be chosen randomly.

FREEBIE! The Scrap Rack has just offered a very generous offer to ALL Confessions of a Cropaholic readers. Enter the giveaway and receive a copy of “Absolute Organization” DVD, FREE! Yes, FREE! To receive your copy, just enter the giveaway, then go here and enter “CROPAHOLIC” at checkout.  No shipping, no handling, nada. This is a $12 value, that not only demonstrates The Scrap Rack system
but tons of helpful scrapbooking organizational tips. Thanks, Scrap
Rack!

Here’s how to enter:

1. Comment on this post telling me how (and if…) you currently organize your scrapbooking supplies.

2. For extra entries, tweet about this giveaway up to once a day and/or subscribe to this blog.

3. Entries must be made by Friday, August 7 at 11:59 p.m. MST.

Good luck cropaholics!

Tags: crafting, giveaway, organization, paper, rack, scrap, scrapbooking, stamping, the

Views: 0

Reply to This

12/17/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

12 Days of Christmas Super Sale

Not a member?  Sign up here for your Free
Healthy Home Company Membership
https://mombloggersgiftmembership.com

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

The more moms who are a part of Mom Bloggers for Social Good, the more good we can do through our blogs and social media. Please join us!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service