2011 Holiday Gift Guide - Help Needy Michigan Children

I'm looking for companies, publishers & authors who are willing to send me new toys, products, gift cards or books to profile on my 2011 Holiday Guide.

I'll be donating ALL of the books and toys, and most of the products (I'm keeping some gloves and a book mark, but only because I need both) to needy Michigan charities. As someone who grew up poor (Thus my blog name), I know how happy your products and books will make these people, especially since our libraries are closing and 40,000 children just got cut off welfare. Plus you'll help me feel like I've accomplished something important, since I've not been able to find full time employment for the past 2 years.

I can't accept e-books, but only because most children (and adults) living in shelters or foster care don't own e-readers.

You can check out my plea on my blog, or email me directly with the following information at thegirlfromtheghetto[at]gmail.

• Book name and info
  • Publisher/author website
  • Brief book description
  • Price and link to purchase book
  • JPEG image

http://thegirlfromtheghetto.wordpress.com/2011/10/24/holiday-gift-g...

Tags: Gift, Guide, Holiday, product, reviews

Views: 12

Reply to This

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service