Many people are so freaked out about 2012. So many people say that 2012 is going to be the end of the world. I don't think 2012 will be the end of the world. First of all am a strong believer in Jesus Christ, I believe that he is going to raise he's people from this earth. Nobody knows when Jesus Christ is going to raise he's people from this earth, only God himself. The end of the world of course is near, we can't ignore what's going on around our world. We see big tsunamis, earthquakes, storms, heatwaves, and so many tragedy's and this things will only continue to get worst. The end of the world is not going to be 2012 but the end of this world is near. After the church of Christ is lifted from this earth the great tribulation will began on this earth like there hasn't been one before. Worst things will come to this earth, because the cups of judgment of God will be poured over humanity. Those who don't accept Christ in there hearts and repent will have to go through all this things. Isaiah 55:6 says Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near. People God is coming soon and as moms it's your responsibility to make sure you and your family escape from the wrath of God that will come upon all the sinners. There is still time to confess your sins to Jesus Christ and ask for forgiveness, and ask him to come into your heart. If you want to accept Christ e-mail me michellerio_08@hotmail.com

Views: 3

Reply to This

10/24/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service