$400 Glam Box Giveaway ... Easy to enter.. ALSO Ask how to be added to the contest widget !!

$400 Glam Box Giveaway Hosted By.. Glam Squad & The Naturally Beautiful

http://www.thenaturallybeautiful.blogspot.com/2012/01/january-glam-...

Over $400 in awesome prizes From Jewelry, Custom Crochet Set, Graphic Design, Advertisment Space, Hair Products and More ..... Don't miss this one, easy to enter and doesn't end until 1/31/12. With optional ways to earn extra entries :) ..

Also..

Follow @Naturalmeetups and I follow back..

Follow my blog and comment and I will follow back... www.TheNaturallyBeautiful.Blogspot.Com

Optional:

Have a network of 1-2K or better? Shoot my contest link out to your networks on your social networking links via blog, vlog, tweet, share, etc... and I will add you to the contest widget so you can get some traffic routed to the link of your choice..Contact me at glamsquadexpo@gmail.com  with your postings for verification, and send your networking link you want added and I will add you allowing them extra entries for liking/following/sub/adding the link of your choice..

Tags: $400, Beauty, Blog, Contest, Crochet, Facebook, Giveaway, Glam, Jewelry, Moms, More…Natural, Prizes, Products, Twitter, Women

Views: 1

Reply to This

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service