I really need to clean the toilet because...well it needs it....but I'd rather be blogging!

What should you be doing right now besides reading this! ;)

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HA! What a great question. Let's see:

Cleaning my filthy house
Balancing my checkbook
Wiping up the sticky spot next to me on my desk
Running
Getting dressed

And whatever else I have on my to-do list today!

Blog on...
Housework. All of it. My hubs will ome soon and I have to jump up and pretend like I've been working hard!
Helping son rearrange furniture in his room, folding laundry, making side dish for a dinner party that is set to start in 1 1/2 hours...and many other things I "should" be doing!
Sleep!
cooking dinner... =)
about 4 rooms that need a complete overhaul...seriously, my priorities!
I'm putting off cleaning cat puke off of my floor (UGH, lol) and helping my husband put a gate at the top of our stairs, and putting my daughters clothes away. I guess I'll get started shortly!!!

Robyn
laundry, dishes, vacuuming, dusting. oh and showering. i just don't feel motivated to even get in the shower right now. hubby is on his way home and i will have to turn off the computer then. that's when i will get in the shower.

i think i need an intervention.
Kay said:
Housework. All of it. My hubs will ome soon and I have to jump up and pretend like I've been working hard!

oh i know what that is like! i always have to pretend that i wasn't just wasting my day away on the computer!
cleaning, as usual :-)
Ummm -- if you saw last tweet, you know that it's cleaning my house (as always).
about 12 more reviews....ugh Not to mention cleaning my laundry room and bathrooms:(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/27/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service