I really need to clean the toilet because...well it needs it....but I'd rather be blogging!

What should you be doing right now besides reading this! ;)

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HA! What a great question. Let's see:

Cleaning my filthy house
Balancing my checkbook
Wiping up the sticky spot next to me on my desk
Running
Getting dressed

And whatever else I have on my to-do list today!

Blog on...
Housework. All of it. My hubs will ome soon and I have to jump up and pretend like I've been working hard!
Helping son rearrange furniture in his room, folding laundry, making side dish for a dinner party that is set to start in 1 1/2 hours...and many other things I "should" be doing!
Sleep!
cooking dinner... =)
about 4 rooms that need a complete overhaul...seriously, my priorities!
I'm putting off cleaning cat puke off of my floor (UGH, lol) and helping my husband put a gate at the top of our stairs, and putting my daughters clothes away. I guess I'll get started shortly!!!

Robyn
laundry, dishes, vacuuming, dusting. oh and showering. i just don't feel motivated to even get in the shower right now. hubby is on his way home and i will have to turn off the computer then. that's when i will get in the shower.

i think i need an intervention.
Kay said:
Housework. All of it. My hubs will ome soon and I have to jump up and pretend like I've been working hard!

oh i know what that is like! i always have to pretend that i wasn't just wasting my day away on the computer!
cleaning, as usual :-)
Ummm -- if you saw last tweet, you know that it's cleaning my house (as always).
about 12 more reviews....ugh Not to mention cleaning my laundry room and bathrooms:(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service