Since my blog's start less than 2 months ago, I've had incredibly positive feedback until just this past week.

I got my first mean comment.

Any Mom blogger's gotten bad comments, what's been your worst?

Please say I'm not the only one!

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, congrats, I hear mean comments and haters is a sign of success. All mine have been nice :)
Well I dont get alot of outright mean comments but I hate it when people leave comments to correct something I said. I dunno, maybe its just me.
I'm new and I haven't gotten a mean comment yet. But when I do.. watch out.. I'll kick some blog ass!
Anne-Marie Nichols said:
Just the usual like being called a rich bitch because I grew my own vegetables and try to eat organically. But the worst was one left by several people in my town who disagreed with me about a school district issue. I was told that I was an idiot, didn't have a right to an opinion, was a bad parent who spoiled my kids, etc. by people I personally knew and who lived within walking distance of my home.

I just have to say that really, really sucks, and this is why I try to keep my exact locale under wraps.
I had a nut say that my children should be taken away. She threatened to track me down, etc. What an awful troll. She had a blog that was all about dressing up stuffed animals. She named them and took pictures of them having tea parties, etc.
dressing up stuffed animals and you're the one who shouldn't be trusted with kids? pa-shaw!
I had 1 nastier comment on a post I made about Kate from Jon and Kate plus eight...I laughed.
I have about five readers on my blog so the chances of getting a mean comment are slim. A LONG time ago I got a comment from 'anonymous' that said:
"This is stupid."

Ok, that doesn't sound very bad. But I also have sitemeter so I looked up that person's IP address and it turned out to be a friend of mine's psycho MIL.

Don't you wish that with age came grace and maturity?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/21/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service