I'm always tweaking things here or there, but now I want to change the whole look to something more "autumnal." The only problem is that I'm not sure if I should.

Is it bad to frequently change the look/layout of your blog? Is it a turn off for readers if things change every few weeks or months? Or, do you think it's fun?

Tags: change, layout

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I change my blog design whenever I feel like I want something new and fresh. Your readers are coming to read your content not to just look and stare at your design, so go ahead and switch it up and let us know when you do it so we can oohhh and awwweeee at it.
I do my own web design and I'm in the middle of a change right now. I've had the same layout for about 6 months and I'm really getting bored with it! I think it's normal to change things up every once in a while and not a turn off for readers at all.
I probably change mine 4 times per year. I just did a change this week and I love it!
I think seasonal changes are fine. I wouldn't do any major changes more than ~ 4 times a year.I find that constant changes are a bit distracting.

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service