I signed up on BlogHer, and am contemplating the ads...anyone run them and make money from them?

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I put my info in with them and recently received an email giving me the okay to apply, I'm just waiting to hear back :)
I just emailed them the Agreement and all other paperwork ... just waiting to hear back from them!
I'm in the same boat. Hopefully they'll think my little bitty blog is big enough for their ad time!

Andrea Chamberlain said:
I just emailed them the Agreement and all other paperwork ... just waiting to hear back from them!
I am a BlogHer member, but I have noticed that the ads are not really anything that would go with my site. I would love to use it if only for the benefit of added traffic.
I am a BlogHer member, but I have noticed that the ads are not really anything that would go with my site. I would love to use it if only for the benefit of added traffic.
Yes I am a member never done anything with it though.
i just recently member of blogher. but i still don't know how their site work :D

So...is that mean their ads get money???
Juliana--Yes, they do. You get a percentage for page loads and also when people click on the ads. I'm rather pleased with mine so far! Becoming a member is one step and signing up for their ads is separate.
As Jen said, signing up for Blogher is not the same as signing up to get their ads posted on your site. Blogher is another community, like MBC. www.blogherads.com is where you sign up to join the ad network. If you want to get their ads on your site, you have to apply to join the ad network.

Juliana RW said:
i just recently member of blogher. but i still don't know how their site work :D

So...is that mean their ads get money???
No. I thought BlogHer was a yearly conference. What exactly is it then?
I just got my BlogHer ads up. Honestly I have no idea how much I'll make cuz I can't figure out how it is determined. And I was actually suprised they accepted me, I'm far from a popular blogger. Guess we'll see how it works for me.
I am blogger member from Indonesia, I am join because I like the community. May I introduce your self, friend ?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/30/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service