Advertisement

Unlimited Photo Storage

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Symptoms to Take Notice of in Children

The NHS has been facing ever-increasing pressures in recent years, with slashed budgets, staff shortages and lack of resources taking its toll on the quality of care. One of the many ways we commonly see the impact of these pressures is in waiting times for GP…

Mother of the Bride Guide

The day you’ve dreamed of for years has finally arrived! Your little girl is all grown up and has chosen a partner to start her life with, and you are officially a MoB -- Mother of the Bride! While congratulatory remarks are appropriate at this juncture, so are a few…

How to Through A Larger Than Life Small Wedding on a Budget

This one is as simple as crowdfunding your honeymoon. It might sound strange at first, but do you really need another blender or set of dinner plates? Instead of having your guests purchase a bunch of things you’ll end up trying to return anyway, why not let them chip in for…

I'm pretty sure that we all do it. I call my 3 boys:

Boo
Dewy
Monkey Bum
Peanut
and
Dolly

Now that I think of it, I hope I'm not scaring them for life! lol.

What do you name your kids?

Views: 238

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have one daughter and she has a lot of nicknames...but some of the most popular/most used are:
Monkey
Monkey Doodle
Mo
Sweet Pea
Baby Love
Baby Doll <-- thats her daddy fav

I am kind of surprised that at 1 year old she answers to her real name because we call her by a dozen different nicknames.
I call her Cookie,Dh calls her Lovie..Sweetie ( sweet pea)
My 2.5 y/o son's name is Thomas (aka littleQ on my blog) and we call him TomTom. I also refer to him as Little Boy, which is... uh, self explanatory, eh?
I call my lil' booger well, lil' booger, sugar booger, beautiful, and sugar bear!
We call Lucie Boo or Boo Girl too, but these days she's mostly Lucie Caboosie, a name she gave to herself. She also started calling her brother "Nathan Boy," which stuck, but we say it like Flavor Flav, yeah boy!

my daughter's name is micah and  i add -lot to whatever name derivatives i can think of like micahlot,  mickeylot, mikeelot, and even babylot!

Tons! Booger, Booger Butt, Boo, Monkey, Dude, Son Son, Lil Man, Tiny Tot, Giggle Monster, and any super hero or dinosaur he's pretending to be that day.

Baby buddy

Cutes Magoots

Little man (LM for short)

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service