Have you met a BFF through blogging? Can 29 1/2 year-olds use that acronym? :)

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I feel like I've made some great friends through blogging although I haven't met any IRL yet. It's kind of funny the way I will have a convo with hubby about Brittany expecting another baby or Merrie getting a new dog. He has no idea what I'm talking about but understands that they're my blog friends!
Yes, same here. Dh just looks at me like I'm crazy sometimes, but then I remind him that he visits with real people all day!
I absolutely have! It is probably the most rewarding part, and i wish the country was smaller so I could meet them all for dinner.
I would say I have met many dear bloggy friends and wish we could meet in person also but it is still a lot of fun!
I have made some really good friends I'm not going to say they are my BFF but they are good friends whom I value.

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service