I seem to get bored after a month or so, but I don't want to go crazy and change it to often. How often do you change the layout of your blog?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jenn! Funny you should ask because I'm in the process of redesigning my blog. I've had the same layout for about 6 months now which is the longest I've gone without a redesign. The more I work on banners the better I get at designing them. They tend to stay up longer these days.
I make little tweaks all the time. I experiment on what works and what doesn't. I recently went from 3 columns to 2. It's easy to get a cluttered page if you let it get out of hand.
If I knew how to do it, I'd probably be changing it all the time because I'm a tweakaholic and I'd love to try new designs and layouts.

So it's probably a good thing that I'm computer illiterate.
hi, im new to blogging. so my current design is only my 2nd... i have not yet included sites of previous mom bloggers that i have in my link. still doing some reconstruction on my site.. you could probably check it out and give me some good advice.. hehehe... http://theleavesoftarkong.blogspot.com

thanks!
I don't chance my layout blog too much. I've been thinking but I still don't have time for that :D
Thanks for your replies everyone. Ali, I have to say that I love your new page layouts! Lorela, I will have to go and check out your page. :)
I changed it maybe twice before I got my custom layout, now I don't see myself changing it any time soon
Our site has changed a lot since we started. Now we're pretty happy with our current layout.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service