I seem to get bored after a month or so, but I don't want to go crazy and change it to often. How often do you change the layout of your blog?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jenn! Funny you should ask because I'm in the process of redesigning my blog. I've had the same layout for about 6 months now which is the longest I've gone without a redesign. The more I work on banners the better I get at designing them. They tend to stay up longer these days.
I make little tweaks all the time. I experiment on what works and what doesn't. I recently went from 3 columns to 2. It's easy to get a cluttered page if you let it get out of hand.
If I knew how to do it, I'd probably be changing it all the time because I'm a tweakaholic and I'd love to try new designs and layouts.

So it's probably a good thing that I'm computer illiterate.
hi, im new to blogging. so my current design is only my 2nd... i have not yet included sites of previous mom bloggers that i have in my link. still doing some reconstruction on my site.. you could probably check it out and give me some good advice.. hehehe... http://theleavesoftarkong.blogspot.com

thanks!
I don't chance my layout blog too much. I've been thinking but I still don't have time for that :D
Thanks for your replies everyone. Ali, I have to say that I love your new page layouts! Lorela, I will have to go and check out your page. :)
I changed it maybe twice before I got my custom layout, now I don't see myself changing it any time soon
Our site has changed a lot since we started. Now we're pretty happy with our current layout.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/25/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service