Do you blog for profit, are you promoting your produt or store, or are you just blogging for fun?

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would have to say a little bit of all three. I have several blogs and blog at them for different reasons.
Well, my first blog (private) started as a way to keep my out of town family up-to-date, mostly with pictures. Then I started a second blog (public one) and I do get some money from it (only $30 a month, about). It's fun and I have a great network now.
As much as I'd like to earn money from my blog, the reality is I'm in it just for me and my followers. I get a lot of satisfaction in writing about something I'm so passionate about (food and wine) and sharing my food finds and experiences with other people. I started my blog to keep me from going crazy after I left my full-time job to freelance, but now I can't imagine going through a day without blogging. Thanks for asking!
I started blogging to promote my Usborne Books website www.usbornesc.com. So I started my Children's Activitivities with Usborne Books blog (you can go there to win a free Going to the Doctor Kid Kit for your child by the way). I ended up having so much fun doing the Usbonre blog that I started two more blogs for fun that let me be me and wasn't so business like. One is Lily's Licorice, a compilation of just the silly things that happen in life. The other is Karene's Kitchen. Both have taken on a life of their own, and I am having so much fun with them.
I started a private blog for memory keepsake (mostly about some of my milestones and realizations). Then I started blogging in a social network site to keep my family and friend updated. Now, I'm blogging mainly for fun and getting connected with other moms like me. Every now and then I get paid which was also great.
All of the above! :)
For fun, hands down.
I wish I could blog for profit, but I am not that witty :)
I blog for fun and as a way to preserve memories. But if I could make a little money off of it that wouldn't be so bad:)
I am very new to blogging. I thought it would a great way to make connections with other women that may or may not identify with my life and give me a reason to use my brain on a level above "The Itsty Bitsy Spider." I love staying at home with my daughter but I missed "talking" with other adults. For now my focus is just to blog for my sanity, I haven't really given much of a thought to profit.
I blog for fun! It started out as a way to keep our family up-to-date, keep a journal, and share our story. Along the way I have made some great bloggy friends and blogging has turned out to be way more addictive than I ever imagined. :)
I blog for fun and to promote other moms blogs and boutiques.

Trisha
www.momdot.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service