I personally can't do it. Not only am I a little gun shy, but my hubby would not appreciate the gesture! LOL. However, I know there are moms here that blog about sex and I appreciate their candor and humor.

If you do blog about sex, does your hubby, significant other mind? I say good for you if you've got the guts!

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What my significant other doesn't know, won't hurt him. Lol. Just teasing. For months, I have thought about starting a new blog to have candid, honest posts about sex and all that it entails. Yes, I do have a few posts about my sexual relationship(s) but don't feel its "right" in my family blog.
That would be a big no. Some things are just a little too personal.
Nope. I really don't think the hubby would appreciate it, and I don't even really talk about sex with my girlfriends very often.
No, but I envy those who do. I actually envy those who do but keep it PG-13, like Tanis. My husband might flip his lid if I went all public with our goings-on. That aside, I doubt anyone wants to hear about it!
Nope...I don't like that ^_*
Anything too personal, like sex, is off limits to me. The world doesn't need to know everything about me.
Absolutely not - but I will never say never. Who knows - somewhere down the line I might.
No, i have not done yet and dont intend to do it in the future... it is albeit too off for some readers...
Sex? What's that?! Hahaha.
No. Not at all.
Just like my husband doesn't share about our sex life at work, I don't on my blog. Personally, I think its no one's business and a very private and personal thing. Great question!
I don't think my husband would care, especially since he would be written about very favorably:)

But my in-laws read my blog and I would be too embarrassed to blog about it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service