I personally can't do it. Not only am I a little gun shy, but my hubby would not appreciate the gesture! LOL. However, I know there are moms here that blog about sex and I appreciate their candor and humor.

If you do blog about sex, does your hubby, significant other mind? I say good for you if you've got the guts!

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ahahaha--too funny! My husband would kill me if I blogged about sex so I think that it's off limits.
I haven't (except yesterday's comment that hubby might get lucky after I was feeling better) BUT I think it also depends on what you mean if women blog about sex (again I haven't). Are you talking about "personal" details about sex or just the topic of sex (SOMEBODY'S gotta give out tips...LOL)? If one has a sex blog that talks about sex in general, I would think that to be entirely different.
I dont blog about my personal life. I am thinking of blogging about the topic of sex in young adult fiction, and how I feel about that as a parent (kind of working out how I feel), but I'm even a little gun shy about that as a topic.

Karen
http://favoritechildrensbooks.blogspot.com/
I'm such a prude that I can't EVER see myself blogging about sex, even though there have been some FUNNY incidents. I imagine that Hubby probably wouldn't appreciate it!
I think this is kind of a no no in the mom blog sphere unless your blog is dedicated to that topic. user friendly of course.

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service