I personally can't do it. Not only am I a little gun shy, but my hubby would not appreciate the gesture! LOL. However, I know there are moms here that blog about sex and I appreciate their candor and humor.

If you do blog about sex, does your hubby, significant other mind? I say good for you if you've got the guts!

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ahahaha--too funny! My husband would kill me if I blogged about sex so I think that it's off limits.
I haven't (except yesterday's comment that hubby might get lucky after I was feeling better) BUT I think it also depends on what you mean if women blog about sex (again I haven't). Are you talking about "personal" details about sex or just the topic of sex (SOMEBODY'S gotta give out tips...LOL)? If one has a sex blog that talks about sex in general, I would think that to be entirely different.
I dont blog about my personal life. I am thinking of blogging about the topic of sex in young adult fiction, and how I feel about that as a parent (kind of working out how I feel), but I'm even a little gun shy about that as a topic.

Karen
http://favoritechildrensbooks.blogspot.com/
I'm such a prude that I can't EVER see myself blogging about sex, even though there have been some FUNNY incidents. I imagine that Hubby probably wouldn't appreciate it!
I think this is kind of a no no in the mom blog sphere unless your blog is dedicated to that topic. user friendly of course.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service