...who would you insist play you? Why?

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would have to say Nia Long. For the longest time people would mistake me for her or comment on how much we look alike. Once I was in the subway in NY and a man ran up to me with a copy of Essence with her on the cover. He insisted that I sign it and when I refused he got indignant about the whole thing! I really had to laugh at that one, I suppose I should have just signed it and made his day. Now since I am still carrying my baby weight that doesn't happen much anymore but I think she would do a good job playing me. And provide me with some motivation to lose weight!
Famke Janssen (Jean Grey in X-Men) would have to play me..she looks like me and I just love her acting! :)
I couldn't think of anyone, but I asked my H and he said that Sally Field in the 70s. She's a great actor... so I'd be ok with that!
Reese Witherspoon since I heart her!

I love Diane Lane!
I would definitely have to say Jada Pinkett-Smith! She's a sexy, stylish and classy lady. Loves her family and has a fine looking husband. And then there's her wicked side I can relate to. The way that Jada rocks her heart out with her group Wicked Wisdom is an amazing thing to see.

Me- so I would get all the money- No celeb is worthy of my greatness.
Evangaline Lily from Lost...but she doesn't look like a mom of 3....so probably Tina Fey!
Sarah Palin, oh wait a minute she's not an actress.....a pitbull with lipstick? Oh no, that's Sarah Palin. I guess Liv Tyler....she got to make out with Aragorn!!! I'm so jealous!

(BTW, I look nothing like the beauty Liv, but wouldn't mind if I did!)
Cameron Diaz!
Reese Witherspoon, though they'd have to age her...a little...that's totally how I see myself when I look in the mirror...I'm totally delusional, I know.

that's too funny,,,kristen has my picture down there! Yep, that's me!
Eva Longoria? LOL, just so because we have such small forms and complexion.. :)

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service