I am on so many social networks it makes my head spin. Of course, I am on the MBC as well as Twitter, Plurk, LinkedIn, Facebook, FriendFeed, and tons of other Ning sites. I use Twitter more than anything for conversations and networking. I come to the MBC to meet awesome mom bloggers.

Which social networks are you on? Which one(s) do you use the most?

Tags: Facebook, LinkedIn, MBC, Plurk, Twitter, networks, social

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Let's see, I'm on MBC, obviously, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Friendfeed. I think that's about it. It's productive and fun!
The Posh Parent, Moms Helping Moms, MBC, Twitter Moms and mine, Mom Spark Network.
Just MBC right now. And sometimes I don't even have time for that. I am thinking about Twitter though.
ROFL - I'm on all of them except for plurk. I haven't made it there yet. I'm on tons of stuff. It's hard to keep up with it all but I find that email notifications help a great deal. I also find that the social rings die off too. Many groups just start up and then there's no more activity. I'm on Twitter a lot. I get lots of info there.
Twitter, Facebook, linkedin, myspace, friendfeed, and other ning networks too.
I use Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin the most. You can also find me on Mixx, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Plaxo, flickr, Brightkite, Yahoo! Groups and Cafemom. There's a lot more that I've joined but haven't kept up. I experiment a lot. Some for work and some for personal.

I did find a great tool at hellotxt.com which lets you update your status on multiple networks at once.

Unfortunately I have a multiple personality disorder ... some of these I set up with a username related to work, some to mommy blogging ... some I had to alter because my regular name was taken. It's quite the mess. So I added a page to my blog with links to my profiles: http://www.jedimom.net/about-2/
I'm on MBC, Myspace (my all-time fave site), Cafemom & Facebook (I hate that site) & some others too that I never go on. Most of the 1s that you all mentioned I haven't even heard of.
Facebook, MySpace, What to Expect & MBC :-)

www.AprilsLittleFamily.blogspot.com
Sometimes I think I'm in too many too! But it's hard to figure out which works best for you and depends on your purpose as well...

Friends/Family: Myspace & Facebook
Blog Specific: BlogCatalog, Mybloglog, Mommy Community
Friends & networking: MBC, Parentclick (rarely use), League of Extraordinary Wives, My Posh, Google/yahoo groups, Mama, Cooking Network, Twitter, Yada home (just joined yesterday so trying this one out)
Exercise: Sparks
Music: LastFM, Projectplaylist
Facebook. Getting on is not the problem though - getting off it is as you can see here: Facebook Rehab, Episode #1 and #2!
I'm not on many blog social networks, but on quite a few to network my online store.
One of my favorites for that is The Selling lounge: http://www.sellinglounge.com/

Many great people there that helped me with SEO, graphics, and many other things. My store actually wont 2nd place for best site a month ago :)
MBC, twitter obsessed, facebook, cafemom, used to use myspace but not much anymore...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service