I am on so many social networks it makes my head spin. Of course, I am on the MBC as well as Twitter, Plurk, LinkedIn, Facebook, FriendFeed, and tons of other Ning sites. I use Twitter more than anything for conversations and networking. I come to the MBC to meet awesome mom bloggers.

Which social networks are you on? Which one(s) do you use the most?

Tags: Facebook, LinkedIn, MBC, Plurk, Twitter, networks, social

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Let's see, I'm on MBC, obviously, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Friendfeed. I think that's about it. It's productive and fun!
The Posh Parent, Moms Helping Moms, MBC, Twitter Moms and mine, Mom Spark Network.
Just MBC right now. And sometimes I don't even have time for that. I am thinking about Twitter though.
ROFL - I'm on all of them except for plurk. I haven't made it there yet. I'm on tons of stuff. It's hard to keep up with it all but I find that email notifications help a great deal. I also find that the social rings die off too. Many groups just start up and then there's no more activity. I'm on Twitter a lot. I get lots of info there.
Twitter, Facebook, linkedin, myspace, friendfeed, and other ning networks too.
I use Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin the most. You can also find me on Mixx, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Plaxo, flickr, Brightkite, Yahoo! Groups and Cafemom. There's a lot more that I've joined but haven't kept up. I experiment a lot. Some for work and some for personal.

I did find a great tool at hellotxt.com which lets you update your status on multiple networks at once.

Unfortunately I have a multiple personality disorder ... some of these I set up with a username related to work, some to mommy blogging ... some I had to alter because my regular name was taken. It's quite the mess. So I added a page to my blog with links to my profiles: http://www.jedimom.net/about-2/
I'm on MBC, Myspace (my all-time fave site), Cafemom & Facebook (I hate that site) & some others too that I never go on. Most of the 1s that you all mentioned I haven't even heard of.
Facebook, MySpace, What to Expect & MBC :-)

www.AprilsLittleFamily.blogspot.com
Sometimes I think I'm in too many too! But it's hard to figure out which works best for you and depends on your purpose as well...

Friends/Family: Myspace & Facebook
Blog Specific: BlogCatalog, Mybloglog, Mommy Community
Friends & networking: MBC, Parentclick (rarely use), League of Extraordinary Wives, My Posh, Google/yahoo groups, Mama, Cooking Network, Twitter, Yada home (just joined yesterday so trying this one out)
Exercise: Sparks
Music: LastFM, Projectplaylist
Facebook. Getting on is not the problem though - getting off it is as you can see here: Facebook Rehab, Episode #1 and #2!
I'm not on many blog social networks, but on quite a few to network my online store.
One of my favorites for that is The Selling lounge: http://www.sellinglounge.com/

Many great people there that helped me with SEO, graphics, and many other things. My store actually wont 2nd place for best site a month ago :)
MBC, twitter obsessed, facebook, cafemom, used to use myspace but not much anymore...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/22/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service