ADVERTISEMENT

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Safety Tips to Prevent Your Dream Pool from Becoming a Nightmare

Whether it’s a cosy hot tub, a full-sized pool or something in between, having a private place to take a dip at home is one of life’s greatest luxuries. There is little that compares to shrugging off the day’s troubles with a few relaxing laps or a good book and the gentle massage of…

Why Every Family Needs Business-Level Internet Security

The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.

Every day it becomes easier and easier to hack websites, blogs, home networks, and phones. Nothing seems to be immune from malicious digital attacks, but you can make it harder for them to get in. 

We've been testing the…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

Do you ladies blog for money, fun, a little of both? Right now I'm just blogging for fun, but have considered using Adwords. Any thoughts, suggestions, warnings??? Also, what kind of traffic do you need to make money?

Thanks!

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi dear

I've been blogging since Apr 2008. Rather new to the blogging world. I started blogging for fun and later for money. Why not right, anyway it cost me nothing. I'm a Adsense member and earning a little money from the advertisement they link it to my blog. They pay me when visitors visit my blog and click on the advertisement listed in my blog.

For me, it's a little of both. I'm still learning how to improve traffic so that I can earn more. The more people visit my blog, the better chances they will click on the advertisment and the better I'll earn.

Tips - Content is the key to bring you traffic. You can try writing articles (there are many web site where you can post your articles with your link attached to it), visit forums, promote off-line etc etc. But content is all you need. Visitors will keep coming back to your blog if yours are interesting.

Verytiki Adeline
http://verytikibaby.blogspot.com
I have 3 widgets that I make money off of and I get gift cards for doing reviews, and get to keep product samples for review. I'm always looking for new ways to monetize my blog, but try to to get ahead of myself.
I write because I love to but I am also making some money from my blog. Because my blog has a specific niche (Creative Moms) I'm able to offer banner ads. I don't use adwords or any other payperclick type systems. I wanted to have more control over what ads are shown on my blog. You could try project wonderful as it was a great way to start with banner ads. Traffic is less important than having a specific market for your advertisers to reach although the more you have, the more you can charge for real estate on your blog
I have an Amazon associate link(s) but I'm not expecting to make much with it. If I earn a few gift certificates that would be wonderful. Right now it's a hobby more than anything. I am thinking of approaching a store or two about advertising but I feel my blog isn't necessarily ready for that, and I'm not ready for that, but maybe down the road....

Karen
http://favoritechildrensbooks.blogspot.com/
Right now not really, but I'm hoping to make a little here and there and I have made some here and there before.
thanks everyone, great information!!!

www.AprilsLittleFamily.blogspot.com
How does the amazon link work? Thanks!

www.AprilsLittleFamily.blogspot.com
Very little. I strictly use AdSense for now...I've tried other ad systems but nothing ever earned anything. Most of my "earnings" come from doing product reviews...I get to keep a product or earn a gift certificate.
Hi all..
Back after a small vacation..
There was one thread called "Lets make some money mommies".. wonder why its been closed..
anyways.. some of the mommy bloggers were planning to buy some pixel buttons from http://www.blogertize.in.
Guess what, while digging.. I came across this article
http://digg.com/world_news/Pixel_advertising_Hot_property_again

Go thru this link and lemme know your thoughts..
Cheerz
I do a little from reviews but not a lot. But it's all about fun and making friends online.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service