Paul Newman passed away today at the age of 83. What is your favorite Newman film? I have to admit, I know him more for his salad dressings and pasta sauces. I think I need to rent one of his classics. Any recommendations?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cat on a Hot Tin Roof is one of my all time favorites, along with Cool Hand Luke. RIP, Paul, you will be missed.
So sad to hear a legend has passed on. My favorite Paul Newman movie was The Sting. I remember watching it as a kid (don't know if that was appropriate), but I learned how to play The Entertainer on the piano and it's still the only song I know how to play. You will be mised, Mr. Newman!
I liked Cars! :)
I really have a tough time choosing. I like all his movies, although it might sound like a cliche'. I think he was a great actor, and a fine human being, and I was very saddened to hear of his passing. Him and wife Joanne Woodward were a cute couple, on and off the silver screen. I like the movies they were in together, like Mr and Mrs Bridge. I also really enjoyed his acting in The Verdict.
His talent will be missed.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service