Paul Newman passed away today at the age of 83. What is your favorite Newman film? I have to admit, I know him more for his salad dressings and pasta sauces. I think I need to rent one of his classics. Any recommendations?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cat on a Hot Tin Roof is one of my all time favorites, along with Cool Hand Luke. RIP, Paul, you will be missed.
So sad to hear a legend has passed on. My favorite Paul Newman movie was The Sting. I remember watching it as a kid (don't know if that was appropriate), but I learned how to play The Entertainer on the piano and it's still the only song I know how to play. You will be mised, Mr. Newman!
I liked Cars! :)
I really have a tough time choosing. I like all his movies, although it might sound like a cliche'. I think he was a great actor, and a fine human being, and I was very saddened to hear of his passing. Him and wife Joanne Woodward were a cute couple, on and off the silver screen. I like the movies they were in together, like Mr and Mrs Bridge. I also really enjoyed his acting in The Verdict.
His talent will be missed.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service