Advertisement

Paul Newman passed away today at the age of 83. What is your favorite Newman film? I have to admit, I know him more for his salad dressings and pasta sauces. I think I need to rent one of his classics. Any recommendations?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cat on a Hot Tin Roof is one of my all time favorites, along with Cool Hand Luke. RIP, Paul, you will be missed.
So sad to hear a legend has passed on. My favorite Paul Newman movie was The Sting. I remember watching it as a kid (don't know if that was appropriate), but I learned how to play The Entertainer on the piano and it's still the only song I know how to play. You will be mised, Mr. Newman!
I liked Cars! :)
I really have a tough time choosing. I like all his movies, although it might sound like a cliche'. I think he was a great actor, and a fine human being, and I was very saddened to hear of his passing. Him and wife Joanne Woodward were a cute couple, on and off the silver screen. I like the movies they were in together, like Mr and Mrs Bridge. I also really enjoyed his acting in The Verdict.
His talent will be missed.

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Dawn CottonUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

SecureTeen: Ensuring a Safer Digital Experience for Kids

The threats of internet have been well-documented over the years, and while you as parent may know how to avoid them, chances are your kids don’t. Things could get ugly real fast if you don’t ensure their safety. However, it is easier said than done, especially in the modern day because kids spend…

Advertisement

ADVERTISEMENT

VISIT THESE BLOGGERS

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service