I've only been blogging for a couple of months and have seen a steady increase in traffic to my blog and main site. But, I'm always looking for new ways to attract readers. If you've got some interesting ways to help increase site traffic, please do share!

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Entrecard works for me, or you could try using keywords or things like that.
Visiting other people's blogs and commenting, using entrecard, participating in memes, blog carnivals and the like, commenting on profile pages on sites such as MBC.
OK...I found the entrecard and signed up, but now I don't know how to get it onto my blog page. i have a blogspot...Can anyone help me?
Angie Mozilo said:
OK...I found the entrecard and signed up, but now I don't know how to get it onto my blog page. i have a blogspot...Can anyone help me?

I have blogspot too -- entrecard has a widget just like everyone else. Just add it to your layout like you would any other html based widget. :)
comment, comment, comment...that is the biggest source for me...If someone visits me I always try to comment back. I try to participate in a few fun meme's with Linky's. It can be a lot of work!
All the comments so far have been great! I use Entrecard, participate in several Mr. Linky's, have done giveaways, made useful comments on other blogs, etc. :)

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service