Has anyone looked at YouData mentioned on Kirtsy? I created a MeFile and I really like it so far. Looks like they will soon make their ads available to bloggers!

Looks better than Google Ads and the best part is that they pay you every Friday directly to your Paypal account.

I'm very excited about it!

Tags: kirtsy, youdata

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I created one but still dont' exactly understand how it works though this past Friday they paid me my $0.45.
Looks like they offer three things: you can advertise through them, advertise using their ads on YOUR blog (coming soon) and get paid to read ads. Yes, I like the automatic payment, pretty cool!
I read the email but didn't really 'get' it...might have to go read again and actually think this time ;)
It's a little confusing, but probably worth the effort to understand. Looks like Youdata targets ads to "my" interests and pays me. Hmmmm....advertisers are paying lots and lots of dollars to hopefully hit their target...so Youdata makes sense from that end because according to the data you input, the advertisers ARE hitting their market. Just a more deliberate way to spend advertising dollars I suppose.
I wonder why they require you to give them your email address and cell phone number to prove you're a human being. That's a little odd. Don't they have better ways of verifying people are real. I stopped after that point and didn't fully register. Picky, yes.
Yes, that is a little strange. I'm sure they have their own good reasons for doing so. So far I haven't received any strange calls or anything! (give it time!)

Mom Bloggers Club said:
I wonder why they require you to give them your email address and cell phone number to prove you're a human being. That's a little odd. Don't they have better ways of verifying people are real. I stopped after that point and didn't fully register. Picky, yes.
I'm sure they won't call me and they were adamant that they weren't going to sell the numbers to a third party, but if I can avoid giving out too much information I will.

I just think it was really weird to have to give a cell phone number for verification purposes to create a profile. In the past I think I've had to give over my cell phone number to receive information on my cell, for example. That's understandable in my estimation. But for this? Why do they want my cell number. Although I'm sure it's very secure and I'm sure they're a great company, I just find it odd.
I actually just signed up! Seems cool although the survey questions could touch on broader topics so that my ads are more varied. I look forward to getting it on my blog and seeing how that works.
I bet A LOT of people will be complaining about this. I wonder how they will handle that. I just hope it turns out better than Google Ads. My Google Ads are way too broad and rarely target anyone on my blog.

Mom Bloggers Club said:
I'm sure they won't call me and they were adamant that they weren't going to sell the numbers to a third party, but if I can avoid giving out too much information I will.

I just think it was really weird to have to give a cell phone number for verification purposes to create a profile. In the past I think I've had to give over my cell phone number to receive information on my cell, for example. That's understandable in my estimation. But for this? Why do they want my cell number. Although I'm sure it's very secure and I'm sure they're a great company, I just find it odd.
I have a cell, but can't get SMS...so I emailed and Trae was awesome - and rather funny, he gave me a codeword, then called me to verify - it was all very james bond. If enough people complain or have issues, they're bound to change it. Overall, I love that we're fighting the 'man' here...even posted about it once I had installed the adget - check it out: (especially for those of you who are bit confused still) - Trae actually approached me about helping them with their copy after reading my post - said I made it easier to understand (from a non techie point of view). Here's the post: http://writingroads.com/blog/advertising-that-sticks-it-to-the-man/239

Michelle said:
Mom Bloggers Club said:

What if you don't *have* a cell phone? Just SOL?
Where did you get the code to add the ads to your blog? I couldn't find it anywhere, says "released on August '08." I emailed them, so maybe I'll hear back soon.

April said:
I love it. I've signed up for a profile and I have YouData ads on my blog.

I see the same advertisers over and over so it might take a while for it to catch on and there will be more choices.

I love how you can choose to give part of it to charity too.
well, I just signed up with them. And will see how it works. In just a few minutes, I earned $1.69, not bad for just here like I always do. Only drawback at the moment, not a alot of advertisers are using,, Now, to figure out how to set it up with me blog! lol

Michelle

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service