I came across this website talking about a entrecard credit generator. Does anyone use this? If not how in the world does one have time to drop so many times. After about 20 minutes my eyes are burning and I am bored doing it. I try and at least to drop on those blogs I go to, and on some days I try to get those who drop on me. I am clueless on most things entrecard. I see those with advertising cost at 252 ec while mine is at 32 ec. Can someone clue me in?

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are some that are over 4000ec. I have about 5000 credit right now but thats because I've been cheap about buying advertising. I use the entrecard toolbar to help me drop. It opens 10 pages at a time in your browser from whatever category you choose, including your inbox, which makes returning drops so easy! You can favorite sites right from the toolbar so they will show up the next time you choose the 'favorites' category. I drop about 100 a day usually,which can take me 30 minutes if I am just dropping and about an hour if I am reading blogs as well. I don't have cable so the pages take a bit longer to load for me.
Stacey, How do you do this?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service