I think my son is teething, any tips?

Tags: teething

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have blogged recently about this, look... http://finamoon.blogspot.com/

~Crystal
My son 1 year old is getting his molars and I think I may actually go insane! I keep the Motrin and teething tablets going! The teething tablets really seem to work and the Motrin takes care of the inflammation. All I can say is good luck I feel your pain!!!
wet wash clothes. with really cold water, or frozen (even just stick it in the freezer for half hour)...great for them to just suck on and it molds to their gums.
or frozen waffles are good...frozen carrots...
nice to know you're not alone right? lol... :D
i do that too but i don't put the wet wash cloth in the freezer though, is it better when it's cold?
i let him chew on my fingers sometimes too! :) and the pacifier also helps, but he lost his pacifier just yesterday, check out my blog for that story... lol! :D he gets bored with teething toys/necklaces easily and prefers things like my cel phone or the remote control, other than his teethers, i also blogged about that so for the full story check out my blog... :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service