Maybe not the appropriate category for this but being hired by Kraft is a big deal in my opinion, especially for everyday SAHM's like myself. I hope that you all read my post and consider joining in my "cut the cheese" group.

I can't tell you what they gave me but it's so wonderful. I want more bloggers to have these opportunities which is why I created the youtube group and the flickr group! Hopefully people will see how excited you guys are about it and much we all support each other when these things happen!

Join in folks:) Here's my post on it all.
http://acowboyswife.com/2008/10/09/cut-the-cheese-with-a-cowboys-wife/

Tags: blogging, cheese, food, kraft

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

CONGRATULATIONS!
That's pretty awesome Lori! Congrats!
Thank you ladies:)
That's great news. Congratulations. Love the "cut the cheese" group. Who doesn't love cheese? I think it's my 1 1/2 year old's favorite food :)
This is terrific, Lori! Congrats!!
CONGRATS!!
Cool, congrats!
Congrats! I've been trying so hard to get my blog name out there and get some giveaways happening but I'm absolutely lost about how to do it. Hopefully Kraft is very good to you!
Congrats that is very cool! Now if the Gap or some store would just send me a new wardrobe for being a cool blogger that talks about fashion sometimes.
HA!!! Yeah and while we're wishing, I'd love for Dooney & Bourke to send me a new purse;)...LOL

kristen andrews said:
Congrats that is very cool! Now if the Gap or some store would just send me a new wardrobe for being a cool blogger that talks about fashion sometimes.
Congratulations!!! Look forward to seeing more about your work with Kraft!
Stacey
The Organizing Mamas Group
Thank you:) If I could only tell you guys specifics, you would really think it's freakin' awesome...but I can't..sorry;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/21/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

WEEKLY FEATURED MEMBERS

Catch the Buzz

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service