I had my daughter in December 2007 and then I had the Mirena inserted January 10th. I didn't like it because I read some negative testimonials online and I didn't like the fact I had no periods whatsoever. It just didn't seem normal to me. So I had it removed June 6th. Im trying to concieve again. And after 3 months of not having the mirena I finally got my first normal period. So my question is has anyone concieved without after having the mirena removed? I really want baby #2

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had my son right after I had the mirena removed. It must have been the day or two after I had it removed!! I had it for two years then had it removed had my son and now have it again. I actually really like it. but yes I did conceive after I had the mirena removed. Good luck!
My sister got pregnant with her twins right after having her IUD removed. When I had my Mirena it was a HORRIBLE experience, mine shifted and lodged into my uterine wall.. PAINFUL and removal was worse than having my son. I'm really glad you had a somewhat normal experience with it. :) I'm sure you'll conceive in no time! Good luck!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service