I had my daughter in December 2007 and then I had the Mirena inserted January 10th. I didn't like it because I read some negative testimonials online and I didn't like the fact I had no periods whatsoever. It just didn't seem normal to me. So I had it removed June 6th. Im trying to concieve again. And after 3 months of not having the mirena I finally got my first normal period. So my question is has anyone concieved without after having the mirena removed? I really want baby #2

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had my son right after I had the mirena removed. It must have been the day or two after I had it removed!! I had it for two years then had it removed had my son and now have it again. I actually really like it. but yes I did conceive after I had the mirena removed. Good luck!
My sister got pregnant with her twins right after having her IUD removed. When I had my Mirena it was a HORRIBLE experience, mine shifted and lodged into my uterine wall.. PAINFUL and removal was worse than having my son. I'm really glad you had a somewhat normal experience with it. :) I'm sure you'll conceive in no time! Good luck!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

DID YOU KNOW?

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service