I need some advice/motivation. I've been doing Weight Watchers for almost 2 months and have lost 11.4 lbs. The past 3 weeks, I've been stuck at the same weight! I think I know how I'm sabotaging my own weight loss, but I'd like to hear your experiences on getting through it!

Tags: loss, plateau, watchers, weight

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First Congratulations on the weight loss!!!

AHHH yes the evil plateau stage! I have actually broke through my 2 week stage yesterday. I am no expert, but honestly change up your exercise program by adding more free weights and work on legs/thighs/abs. This is working a major muscle group and it will get your heart rate up and keep it up. I am NOT a runner so I have to find things that will keep my heart rate up, so I got advice from a trainer and that is what he said.

Hope it helps and good luck with the rest of the weight loss!
How much are you exercising? If you're not exercising at all, then start. That could help a lot.
I am a runner, so the weight loss plateaus are all too familiar. When I'm burning a lot of calories from my long runs...my weight just plateaus.
Also, I found that when I was "dieting" I got stuck eating the SAME thing every day. And that made my weight just sit still. You may want to change up your diet a bit, adding in some different foods and drinks. Green Tea? Add some more water? Are you drinking Sodas? Just take a minute to really evaluate where you're at.
Water and lots of it. I, too, did Weight Watchers and I found that water seems to help. Keep trying, don't give up just because you've hit a wall. It happens. Embrace the 11.4 pounds that you've already lost--it's great!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service