with a new template etc?
I am a furniture moving freak and I'm thinkin I am also starting to be a blog re-arranging freak.

what about you?

Tags: blog, templates, update

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Last year I changed the look monthly. Or maybe that was earlier this year. Last year might have been seasonally. I like to take photos and have them as my background. Currently I am using a theme from http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ I'm more likely to change the look with various hacks and widgets.
Once every few months. But I usually end up losing something important when I do...
I love to change my template all the time. If something does not work right I am off to find a new design. I was just thinking today I have had a while. I am hoping one day to win a blog design.lol
the cutestblogontheblock does have some really nice designs. I wish they had some for wordpress too
Since I am a blog designer, I change my blogs all the time. I keep figuring out new techniques...which influence the changes!
I do the sidebars but I dont have money to invest to buy new looks unfortunately because believe me I would customize this baby!
I have one of from there too! Helps that it is free!
umm yeah, that would be me also..lol..I'm changing all the time..will
be investing in a permanent one soon..
While I am almost always adding new buttons or images that suit me or help with networking, as far as changing the layout (or banner in my case), only once a season (or holiday) for me. It takes a good amount of time to play with a blog, and though I want the look to suit my personality, I don't have the time to do it every month. In fact, it's about time for me to change my banner, now that Christmas is over. :) Might as well do it while we're still on winter break and I have the time!
I used to update the look frequently, but I won a blog makeover over the holidays, so I'm hoping to keep my design put for a long time. As far as adding things on the sidebar....I'll be doing that all the time.

As far as others who have asked if it makes sense to pay for a pro layout/design....good designs really do have an impact on the way I feel about a blog, and whether or not I'll be likely to come back. It's strange, but it really makes a difference.
I've had the same layout for my main blog for a while now. It's come to the point where if people see my blog header, they automatically think of me. I don't think I could change it even if I wanted to.

Now, my review blog is a different story. I'm constantly messing with it and having people re-design it. I don't even want to think about how much money I've already spent changing the look. In fact, I have someone re-designing it at this very minute! LOL!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service