I, generally, do my reading and Entrecard drops during the kids morning nap and then in the evening, when they're down for the night, I post and work on my own blog.

When do you ladies find time?

-April
www.AprilsLittleFamily.blogspot.com

Tags: blogging, management, time

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Since I am new to blogging I have been struggling to figure out a consistent sort of schedule so that I can stay on top of writing and keep up with everyone that I follow. I try to work on things during nap time and after Monkey goes down for the night but I don’t want to take too much time from spending time with my husband either. I am really interested to hear how other moms do it!

http://evolvingmommy.blogspot.com
When Monkey is napping or whenever I can just squeeze it in. Sometimes he's sitting on my lap while I'm typing.
I catch a chance when ever I can but I generally spend time online at certain times of day. Usually a couple hrs in the morning and another couple in the afternoon. I don't get on much at night.
Nap time and bedtime.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service