I have to admit that I'm a little obsessed with stats and hits and all of that. I check my statcounter religiously.

Today, i saw that someone was going through a lot of pages so I clicked on the icon for more info.

This person read my ENTIRE blog - they were on for 5 HOURS!

I guess I'm going to feel happy that they were entertained for that long but

a part of it also creeps me out LOL.

What would you rather not know?

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is a little weird. I agree that it's creepy to see what keywords people use that bring them to my site. I'm also always checking my stats looking to see who's been on there.
I can't even imagine having 5 hours to read anything! Kind of weird....maybe they will leave you a comment to let you know why they were on there so long. Keep us posted!
I find the searches that people use to get to my blog creepy sometimes.
oohhh - other than my husbands thoughts!? hahah. What you said, is something I woul rather not know! Hence, I don't check...but admitely if I knew how, I probably would be curious! Great question Heather!
Hey I've done that too. I have five windows open for all the members of my comment club. And sometimes I get distracted so I have these windows open for hours. I'm kind of busy so when I visit each one, I read their older posts and spend at least 20 minutes on each blog.
Yeah that is creepy....
thats pretty interesting. kinda cool that someone would do that. i hope they de-lurked!
I'm admitting my addiction to my pathetic stats. I almost wish I didn't know how to see that stuff. Almost :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service