I started to blogging to help promote my business and Etsy. However, I have found that people seem to respond so well to my personal posts. I try to now find a balance between both. Although I have been leaning more towards the daily comedy of my life.

So, I would love to know what you like to blog about. Please share :)

Tags: balance, business, comedy, etsy, family, home, life, promoting

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I blog about giveaways I find mostly, but I also do my own giveaways, reviews, post pics and tidbits of my life, etc etc
Like you I initially started my blog to promote my business. My blog is now a personal blog with some business thrown in for good measure. I blog about motherhood, parenting, social responsibility and do some product reviews but I am moving my reviews to a new blog.
I blog about everyday life mostly. I would say anything from current events to diapers and dinner time are game for me. I mostly turned to blogging as a way to refect on things in my life and take time out of my day for me.
I blog about what ever is on my mind. I am finding however that I blog a lot less about my kids now that they're old enough to get on line and read what I write.... :)

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service