Advertisement

Hi Mom Bloggers, I would love to see all of your blogs, but don't have the time to go through each and every one. I believe we can all help eachother, and exchange advice, tips, comments, (etc.) Send me the links to your blogs, and I look forward to seeing them.
You can find mine here: http://groovybabyblog.blogspot.com

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi , I read your Blog this morning and I want to tell you, I' love it because have sense of humor, is entertaining,,great content nice pictures, cool great Job - Angela

girlintheglasses said:
Hi Alyssa, I like your blog because I' love color purple, it is organized and also good content, My favor the frugal tips.
I' have fun reading it, Good blog. - Angela

Alyssa said:
Very cool blog!

Mine is http://www.momfuse.com
http://www.scarymommy.com/

fun blog you have! :)
Angela,
You have some neat baby items on your blog. You can see my blog at http://evolvingmommy.blogspot.com
Bonjour, This is such a great blog and very useful for me and the other expat moms following my blog here in Paris. We can't get cute baby stuff like what you present on your blog here in France. I love the baby blanket donation idea. I'm going to see if I have some blankets to send over!
Wanna know what living in Paris is really like? What the tourists don't see? Check out my "American Mom in Paris" blog ahttp://lamomparis.blogspot.com/
Hi Angela,

You can check me out at www.chedemisboutique.com/blog

I love the chair and ottoman
La Mom, My Daughter and I really enjoyed reading your blog, it is very entertaining, and we love hearing your stories. Paris sounds like a nice place to live, so many benefits! We also liked the pictures, and we had fun, you have alot of sense of humor, and that is important. Thank You For thinking about making a blanket donation. We look forward to reading more.

-Angela & Angelica

La Mom said:
Bonjour, This is such a great blog and very useful for me and the other expat moms following my blog here in Paris. We can't get cute baby stuff like what you present on your blog here in France. I love the baby blanket donation idea. I'm going to see if I have some blankets to send over!
Wanna know what living in Paris is really like? What the tourists don't see? Check out my "American Mom in Paris" blog ahttp://lamomparis.blogspot.com/
LaTonya, we think your blog is very nice, and you have great products for children. We love the blankets, they look really soft! We are having a Baby Blanket Donation, if you could donate one we would be really happy. You can find out how at our blog, http://groovybabyblog.blogspot.com. Thanks!

-Angela & Angelica

LaTonya Yvette said:
Hi Angela,

You can check me out at www.chedemisboutique.com/blog

I love the chair and ottoman
Hi Catherine, Your blog looks great, You have good content, and your blog is very colorful. Good Job!

-Angela & Angelica

Catherine said:
Angela,
You have some neat baby items on your blog. You can see my blog at http://evolvingmommy.blogspot.com

RSS

Connect + Network to Trend.

1. Katie Perera

United States

2. Trishawna Robinson

Scarborough, Canada

3. Leah Schulz

Fresno, CA, United States

ADVERTISEMENT

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Katka Konecna RiveraUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

How Candles Can Uplift Your Mood and Décor

Candles in your home can instantly make you happier and more peaceful when your mood needs a little adjusting and can also make your living area look fabulous at the same time. Candles with various fragrances can also put you in a better mood through aromatherapy. Just think about vanilla…

5 Occasions to Send Flowers to Your Mom Other Than on Mother’s Day

There are few gifts one can receive than a fresh bouquet of flowers. It even goes without saying that Mother’s Day is one of the leading occasions when flowers are gifted to mothers all over the world. Everything from beautiful bouquets of roses to orchids to brilliant sunflowers brighten any mom’s special…

Advertisement

ADVERTISEMENT

VISIT THESE BLOGGERS

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service