Advertisement

Hi Mom Bloggers, I would love to see all of your blogs, but don't have the time to go through each and every one. I believe we can all help eachother, and exchange advice, tips, comments, (etc.) Send me the links to your blogs, and I look forward to seeing them.
You can find mine here: http://groovybabyblog.blogspot.com

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cool Blog Jill! Very cute pictures

-Angela & Angelica

JILL said:
http://www.scarymommy.com/

fun blog you have! :)
I'm game! Mine's fairly new. I reinvented myself, deleted my old one and re-emerged with something new. Still tweaking here and there but loving the blogging thing so! And I also think we can learn from one another and exchange lots of useful and fun things! I'm at http://divinelywritten.blogpsot.com

Can't wait to check yours out!

Lucia
Hi Carrie, I liked the video about the hawaiian chair. You have very Nice Pictures.

-Angela & Angelica

Carrie said:
Of course I have blogs. I have 3 blogs :D

You can find me in here : Juliana's Site, Picturing of Life and My Imaginary Travels.
Hi Kim, I' read your Blog and I' like it because is really honest , and also I' love the wildflower coffee we need more of that places everywhere. Good Blog - Angela
Kim said:
Well aren't you the sweetest!!!!!

My humorous take on life, motherhood, and any other crap that pops into my brain: (no need to bring wine- my fridge is stocked)

Happy Meals & Happy Hour

www.happymealsandhappyhour.blogspot.com
Hi Juliana, A very inspiring story about your college life. Also Your Blog is very organized, and neat! Thanks for the eyeglass tip, my daughter will need it.

Thanks,

-Angela & Angelica

Juliana RW said:
Of course I have blogs. I have 3 blogs :D

You can find me in here : Juliana's Site, Picturing of Life and My Imaginary Travels.
Hi Ane, Your Blog is very presentable, and I love the Color! Cool Blog

-Angela & Angelica

Ane Fallarme said:
Hi Sue, Your Blog is Very entertaining. My Daughter also loves the Jonas Brothers. Your Blog has alot of variety, and we enjoyed reading it. Keep in Touch

-Angela & Angelica

Sue said:
Well aren't you the sweetest!!!!!

My humorous take on life, motherhood, and any other crap that pops into my brain: (no need to bring wine- my fridge is stocked)

Happy Meals & Happy Hour

www.happymealsandhappyhour.blogspot.com
Hi, Angela --

Great idea! Here's mine: Following In My Shoes

RSS

Our Top Members are Awesome. Connect + Network to Trend.

1. Katie Perera

United States

2. Leah Schulz

Fresno, CA, United States

3. Trishawna Robinson

Scarborough, Canada

ADVERTISEMENT

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Katka Konecna RiveraUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

How Candles Can Uplift Your Mood and Décor

Candles in your home can instantly make you happier and more peaceful when your mood needs a little adjusting and can also make your living area look fabulous at the same time. Candles with various fragrances can also put you in a better mood through aromatherapy. Just think about vanilla…

5 Occasions to Send Flowers to Your Mom Other Than on Mother’s Day

There are few gifts one can receive than a fresh bouquet of flowers. It even goes without saying that Mother’s Day is one of the leading occasions when flowers are gifted to mothers all over the world. Everything from beautiful bouquets of roses to orchids to brilliant sunflowers brighten any mom’s special…

Advertisement

ADVERTISEMENT

VISIT THESE BLOGGERS

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service