Hi Mom Bloggers, I would love to see all of your blogs, but don't have the time to go through each and every one. I believe we can all help eachother, and exchange advice, tips, comments, (etc.) Send me the links to your blogs, and I look forward to seeing them.
You can find mine here: http://groovybabyblog.blogspot.com

Tags: Babies, Blogs, Maternity, Mom, Pregnancy

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cool Blog Jill! Very cute pictures

-Angela & Angelica

JILL said:
http://www.scarymommy.com/

fun blog you have! :)
I'm game! Mine's fairly new. I reinvented myself, deleted my old one and re-emerged with something new. Still tweaking here and there but loving the blogging thing so! And I also think we can learn from one another and exchange lots of useful and fun things! I'm at http://divinelywritten.blogpsot.com

Can't wait to check yours out!

Lucia
Hi Carrie, I liked the video about the hawaiian chair. You have very Nice Pictures.

-Angela & Angelica

Carrie said:
Of course I have blogs. I have 3 blogs :D

You can find me in here : Juliana's Site, Picturing of Life and My Imaginary Travels.
Hi Kim, I' read your Blog and I' like it because is really honest , and also I' love the wildflower coffee we need more of that places everywhere. Good Blog - Angela
Kim said:
Well aren't you the sweetest!!!!!

My humorous take on life, motherhood, and any other crap that pops into my brain: (no need to bring wine- my fridge is stocked)

Happy Meals & Happy Hour

www.happymealsandhappyhour.blogspot.com
Hi Juliana, A very inspiring story about your college life. Also Your Blog is very organized, and neat! Thanks for the eyeglass tip, my daughter will need it.

Thanks,

-Angela & Angelica

Juliana RW said:
Of course I have blogs. I have 3 blogs :D

You can find me in here : Juliana's Site, Picturing of Life and My Imaginary Travels.
Hi Ane, Your Blog is very presentable, and I love the Color! Cool Blog

-Angela & Angelica

Ane Fallarme said:
Hi Sue, Your Blog is Very entertaining. My Daughter also loves the Jonas Brothers. Your Blog has alot of variety, and we enjoyed reading it. Keep in Touch

-Angela & Angelica

Sue said:
Well aren't you the sweetest!!!!!

My humorous take on life, motherhood, and any other crap that pops into my brain: (no need to bring wine- my fridge is stocked)

Happy Meals & Happy Hour

www.happymealsandhappyhour.blogspot.com
Hi, Angela --

Great idea! Here's mine: Following In My Shoes

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service