ADVERTISEMENT

I'm fairly new to the blogging world. Can anyone give me any idvice on how to increase the traffic to my blog?

How many hits per day are you all getting?

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, first -- Welcome to blogging!! I absolutely LOVE blogging and I'm sure you'll get as addicted as the rest of us.

I went "public" with my blog toward the end of July. I found a couple of things that really helped increase my traffic.

1) COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!! I started visiting a lot of blogs and leaving comments on posts that I really liked. There were two benefits -- (1) most bloggers will visit your site to return a comment and (2) I found some GREAT blogs!!!

2) Entrecard has brought a TON of new readers to my blog. Everyday, I have several that say they found me through EC.

3) I participate in a few weekly memes: Wordless Wednesday and Photo-Story Friday. Not only are these fun, but both bring a lot of traffic (new and repeat); those two days are by far my largest traffic days (average 50-60 comments each).
One way is to use programs such as entrecard and Adoptic. They have really boosted my traffic. Other things to do are TWITTER and just get involved in websites like this one.
I've had some great traffic from Stumble. I bookmark all my posts, ping and onlywire. The more exposure you get, the more traffic.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

The One Diaper Bag All Parents Need

All parents with babies or toddlers need a fantastic diaper bag with lots of pockets. There are many on the market to be sure, but finding one that best fits your needs can be an arduous process. Who has time to go to a baby store and sift through the myriad…

OUR DAILY PINS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service