I just did a blog post about betime with my 2 and 5 year old. It is somewhat light hearted, but does offer a few tips if you struggle with getting those little ones to bed. Please let me know if you have any suggestions to add to it.
I know it is a difficult time of day for many moms out there.

Tags: bedtime, behavior, kids, manners, routine, sleep

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oops....my 2 year old keeps tugging at me while I am typing ( sound familar?). I meant bedtime :)
My children (ages 12, 7, 6, & 3) go to bed at 9:00pm everynight. School day or weekday. Even in the summertime. It's pretty mush just routine now. The only one I have problems with is my 3 year old. Sometimes she'll keep getting up and coming to my door to ask a bunch of questions. Or she'll call me and ask me a question about the next day, or ask me to tuck her in, again.
I think bedtime will get harder for me once their bedtimes are at two different times. Allowing one to stay up 1/2 hour later then the other one. For now, it works out well, but I will just have to wait and see.
Juanita Harris said:
My children (ages 12, 7, 6, & 3) go to bed at 9:00pm everynight. School day or weekday. Even in the summertime. It's pretty mush just routine now. The only one I have problems with is my 3 year old. Sometimes she'll keep getting up and coming to my door to ask a bunch of questions. Or she'll call me and ask me a question about the next day, or ask me to tuck her in, again.
Hi there,

I have a TON of information about these issues on my site and blog as well. Check it out www.familysleep.com

Best,

Deb

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/25/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service