Did you have everything on your blog before you started showing it to the world? I am looking around here in Newbieville and it is great. So many people have just started blogging about the same time as I have. But you all have such fantasic blogs. I am almost getting a little discouraged. Do you ladies have any encouraging words of wisdom? How did you feel when you first started blogging and how did your blogs transform to be what they are today?

Tags: blog, newbie

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I had the basic template layout with a wordpress.com blog. I had my About page text the way I wanted it and I knew what I wanted my sidebar widgets to show.

That's about it ... I just started blogging. I knew eventually I wanted to move to a wordpress.org blog, but in the meantime, I wanted to get some good content going.

I eventually did move to a wordpress.org blog and by that time, since I had been blogging for a little bit, I knew more of what I'd like to have on my new blog.

Now that I've had my wordpress.org blog for awhile, I've learned MORE about what I'd like to have and I look forward to the day that I can revamp by existing blog some more.

It's a constant learning process for me ... my blog will evolve over time, I think.
What exactly do you mean by "everything"? When I first started blogging, I made sure to have an About page, but that was about it. Over time, I added a few more pages, like my blogroll.

Don't get discouraged - just focus on your writing for now and you'll see the readers will trickle in! :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

DID YOU KNOW?

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service