Hi! I'm new at this but would really like to start reviewing products. Could someone point me in the right direction? How do I start? THANKS HEAPS LADIES!!!
www.mummydeals.blogspot.com

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1 - start by reviewing stuff you already use and love
2 - make contact with PR reps or directly with the publicity contact for the companies who put out the products you're interested in reviewing (P.S. after a while, you'll start getting contact directly FROM reps who want YOU to feature their products)

The best piece of advice I can give you is to say that the more exposure you have and the more PR reps like your blogging and writing style, the better chance you have of getting contacted directly, and then the product review requests will start trickling in.
Join sites like Mom Select and Mom Central Consulting and they will send products to you for review on a regular basis.
I used to review stuff w/ Mom Central Consulting, but I'd never run across Mom Select before. Thanks Jennifer :)
Thanks so much ladies! About how long does it take you to get going with Mom Central? I joined about a week ago and am ready to start!!
I started right away! But that was a few months ago... they have a lot of mom bloggers now so it may take longer before you get a campaign.

Have you heard of BzzAgent? That may be another option for you.

Would you want to review books, by any chance? Thomas Nelson Publishers just started a really great program a couple of days ago - http://brb.thomasnelson.com

Good luck!
Mariana is right, programs like BzzAgent are a good option also. BuzzParadise and other WoM marketing programs.

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service