I know there are moms out there who are ready to relax at the end of the day with a glass of wine. I'm working part-time at a wine shop and learning as I go along. If you'd like to visit my blog, it's called At First Glass -- my 85-year-old uncle thinks that's the coolest blog title he's ever heard -- and it's at www.atfirstglass.com. I'm also new to blogging and I have questions about feedburner stats and stuff like that, that I'd appreciate help with if anyone can unravel the mysteries for me. (And how do I have time for all this you ask? The answer: my kids are teenagers! Yay! This is a good thing.)

Tags: wine

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nancy,

What a great blog name! I'm a definite end-of-day wine drinker. There is no better way for me to unwind after a crazy day. =)

I'm also fairly new to blogging, so I can't help you out with your questions. But I'll be reading other people's answers with interest as I would love to know how all of that stuff works too. I'll check out your blog...

- Deb
Thanks for checking out my blog. So what wine do you unwind with?
Hi Nancy!
I've been checking on your blog. It's wonderful.
And yes, I am one of those moms who are ready to relax at the end of the day with a glass of wine.
I'm trying something tonight. It's--- oh, how would an oenophile describe it??? It's a yummy Pinot Grigio!
Hi Ann --
I am so flattered you like my blog. I have been looking at yours too and I especially like the story of your hubby trying to make contact with your daughter on the baseball field! A pinot grigio is a nice sipper, isn't it? You must have access to some interesting wines in your area ....
Nancy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service